- Application for admission to a course should be made on the prescribed form. The form can be downloaded, Click here.
- Candidates seeking for the admission should enclose all the required documents along with the complete application form and admission fee.
- The prospectus can be obtained from institute office on any working days at NDC Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering situated Near Sagar Film City, Sayajipura, Ajwa Road, Vadodara at amount of Rs. 300 (cash).
About NDC-IAME Entrance Examination
- We are conducting entrance examination named as NDC-IAMEEE.
- On the Entrance Exam basis, we can maintain the quality to make good AME Engineers.
- We are bond to give best results in DGCA Examination.
- We provide admissions only to the students who have qualify the Entrance Exam.
- The students who are interested to appear in the NDC Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Exam, they can get NDC-IAMEEE online form, Click here.
- 12th Science passed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent or 3 year diploma in any branch of Engineering except Civil & Architecture Engineering.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by competent M.B.B.S. Doctor.
- Eye fitness (no color & night blindness) certificates by a competent eye specialist.
- Tuition fee semester wise
Tuition Fee - 60,000/- per semester.
Admission - 15,000/- once only.
Caution money - 5,000/- once only (Refundable).
Library Fee - 5,000/- once only.
Book - 5,000/- once only.
Uniform - 5,000/- once only.
- Admission fee once only
- Caution Money Refundable
- Library fees once only
- Uniform once only
- Books once only
- Semester fees is to be paid in maximum two installments, One at the beginning of Semester and second at the mid of semester
- For bank loan necessary letter will be issued by Institute on admission and payment of 50% Semester fees.
- Bank loan amount in no circumstances will be paid back to the student directly.
- Uniform: Uniform is Compulsory for students -White Full Sleeve Shirt- Blue Trouser, Appellate, Blue Tie, Black Shoes, Apron for practical.
- Hostel: Institute offers Hostel & Mess facilities separate for boys & girls.
The management reserves the right to cancel the admission of the candidates of the institute and hostel. In matters of admission, training and discipline, the decision of the management will be the final and legally binding.
- Admission fee paid is non-refundable.
- 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded if admission is cancelled before 10 days of commencement of semester.
- After start of course no fees will be refunded.
- Any student leaving the institute midway shall pay his/her entire fees for whole academic year.
- If the student leaves the hostel before completion of two semesters he/she shall pay fee for two semesters.
- For any disputes, matter can be settled in jurisdiction of courts at Vadodara only.
- S.C. pass certificate and mark sheet (attested copies)
- S.C. pass certificate and mark sheet(attested copies)
- Passport size photographs – 10
- Medical fitness certificate issued by competent M.B.B.S doctor
- Eye fitness certificate issued by competent eye specialist
- Leaving certificate/Character certificate
- Copy of Caste Certificate/ Income Certificate and One copy of photo ID.
- Fully fledged separate hostel is available for girls and boys.
- 100 rooms with full Wi-Fi campus & gym facility.
- 24×7 supply of electricity and water and mineral water +laundry.
- Good and hygienic food with regular time table basis should be provided in the hostel.
- Pleasant and healthy environment always maintain in the hostel.
- Medical facility is also available for all students 24×7 medical assistance for student.
- Pick & drop facility between hostel and institute premises.